Super quick, super easy and you can make it with vegan or non vegan options. Perfect for everyone!
150g Vegan Salted Butter
250g Vegan Marshmallows
180g Rice Krispies (or Kallo puffed rice for GF - although not as crunchy)
150g Vegan Mini Eggs
200g Vegan White Chocolate
100g Vegan Mini Eggs
1) Melt the Butter and marshmallows in a pan until soft and runny
2) Bash up in the mini eggs in a freezer bag or chop with knife
3) Combine marshmallow mix with Krispies and mini eggs. Give it a good mix.
4) line the base of a 8 or 9 inch cake tin
5) Press the mix down in the tin until flat and place in freezer for 30 mins or until firm
6) Melt the white chocolate. IF doing it in the microwave do it 30 seconds at a time and stir so it doesn't burn.
7) Take the tin out the freezer and pour the white chocolate on top. Shake it around to the edges and then sprinkle the remaining chopped mini eggs on top.
8) Pop in the fridge or freezer until firm. Take it out the tin and try not to eat it all in in one go!